Freitag, September 15, 2006

A Poem Tale

I've been feeling these days the need to digress a poem which would underline my bizarre mind! People normally get me as being a freak individual. I don't wonder much about that; however there might be a slight possibility that they are right. Do I hurt anyone by being this weird? Guess not! So, my point is, am I taking advantage of being spacey? I sure am, 'cause I believe that I know perfectly how to distinguish the important matters from the fruitless issues. Hence, I stress over the only important subjects to me. I can say that I am a bit selfish then, too selfish sometimes.

I've been intellectually supported by a one of a kind partner, lucky me! He would die to read that poem which I had mentioned in the paragraph right above. Could I be able to do it at this exact moment? We never know. I guess writers never know when he/she is ready to create.

I consider my writings extensions of my mental footages. The scenes I invent are shot or taped especially before I fall asleep or mainly during my bedtime. I would make movies out of my imagination if I could. I might be able to write a book if I had spare time to develop intense characters though. Realistically speaking, I may need to acquire more writing talent to make something in English. This is a straight clue that I am a freak, 'cause I write in English and this language simply isn't my mother tongue. Well, for those whom English is their first language, they should have already noticed my lack of vocabulary or my excess of odd sentences.

And… …what about the poem then?

I'll leave it for later. I am too tired, sleepy, and even hungry. It's six o'clock on a Sunday morning for crying out loud. Who on this planet would stay in front of a computer screen trying to come up with lyrics, metaphorical phrases, or just mere words to fit in short lines with rhymes and double meanings??? I would. See? Laila, you are a freak! Now I know it!

by Laila Chris

Keine Kommentare: