Freitag, Juni 22, 2007

What makes me think I'm special?

I am over thirty and still can crack up about it.
I am beyond bounderies within me
I am able to chew gum and yet I get words out right
I am powerful and I can prove it
I can be whoever I want to in my night and daydreams
I can meet whoever I want to as well
I am not sophisticated though
Sophistication kills any type of magic
I delete anger and do not hold grudges
I would pull the trigger but I am not so sure I'd hit the bull's eye
I am such a complicated earthling that not even I restrain me
I can spit or swallow as long as it won't poison me
I am aware of my potential of editing and putting together only the worthwhile of this life
I am an euphemism for dissection
I am barbaric in the bathroom
I'd gulp vodka as if it were water
I fold clothes like monkeys and humanize like any mammal could do
I copy creatively. I cry non-...
I am not a weirdo - "Believe me" - I just suffer from overcast delusions
I am pretty normal if you really get to know me inside out.


by Laila Chris

2 Kommentare:

Mme. A. hat gesagt…

Sometimes it's just complicated to be who you are, who I am. I think the real thing is: what's really fucked up is to be born with a writer's mind and heart. Intensity makes me explode everyday. I can hold anything inside. There is always the need to feel, to be, to give, to take... to-so-many-things... All writers are vampires, we suck the marrow out of the bones of the world. And then we live, intoxicated. I'm intoxicated everyday.

The beauty outside (and inside) myself needs release. So, I write and dream and love and... and... and so many things that you wrote here.

Good job.

Teacher Laila Chris hat gesagt…

That was one of the most warmhearted comment I've ever gotten with this blog.

It is fucked up to have this so-called writer's mind but, at the same time, it is an awfully rewarding thing to get.

We study people's souls, thoughts, reactions with no need of psychiatry courses. We predict their tomorrows by no needs of psychic powers. We are historians, though. Writers mold characters, bring them to life, build interwoven conflicts, with no need of everlasting solutions.

There is something in you I can tell ahead I LIKE IT VERY MUCH!